Lab Space - Profile
California Institute for Medical Research (CIMR)
2260 Clove Drive
San Jose, CA 95128
16000 sq. ft.
- Biosafety hoods
- Building security system (24/7)
- Conference room
- Fume hoods
- Laboratory benches
- Lunch room/kitchen
- Parking spots available
- Administrative services, including purchasing
- California clinical lab license and CLIA certificate
- DEA controlled substance registration and lockbox
- Environmental Health hazardous waste generator certificate
- Government, foundation and industry grant administration
- USDA-OLAW approval
Adjacent to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (640-bed Stanford teaching hospital) and County Health Department laboratories and clinics, CIMR provides a convenient location in San Jose (at junction of freeways 280 and 17/880; terminus for County bus lines) for start-up biotechnology companies, local physicians and medical research scientists to quickly start new projects or expand research. As a 501c(3) non-profit entity, it provides ideal one-stop facilities to support new grants, pilot studies and start ups.
Current major research includes infectious diseases, immunology, pharmacology, oncology, neurology, neonatology, rehabilitation and urology.