BIO Business Solutions®, Equipment & SuppliesBack
We are excited to announce that California Life Sciences Association (CLSA) is now offering its members a program through Nikon Instruments Inc. for Research Grade Microscope Systems that can offer substantialsavings on a wide selection of research instrumentation and digital imaging solutions for microscopy for direct purchase. Nikon Research Grade Microscope Systems enable researchers fully integrated microscope systems for expediting discoveries to commercialization at a cost savings. This savings program, through BIO Business Solutions®, is the result of collaboration between CLSA and the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), the world’s largest biotechnology trade association.
Member companies can realize the following benefits of Nikon Research Grade Microscope Systems:
- 15% off select customized microscope packages
- 7% off select Nikon products
- 5% off select 3rd party products
- Free on-site installation of purchased items 15% off select warranty extensions
- Free on-site customized training for installed purchased items
- Dedicated service & support network
For more information about the program and a full list of benefits, please visit http://bbs.bio.org/content/nikon.