Last Chance to Register! Laboratory To Leadership Spring 2016 Program
From the Laboratory to Leadership turns science-minded managers into capable business leaders. That means you’ll get the core management skills you need to fully leverage your company’s human capital. In this program, developed exclusively for managers in scientific fields, participants will learn how to:
- Create productive teams in a challenging, matrix-based, team environment
- Clearly communicate goals and expectations resulting in a highly engaged and productive workforce
- Run effective meetings that drive results and minimize the time away from your employees highest payoff activities
- Resolve conflict and reduce stress through an increased understanding of personality and work styles
- Leverage limited resources to meet major milestones
- Delegate with confidence while better utilizing your resources and talent
- Conduct performance reviews and motivate employees through clear communication, employee development plans and the celebration of successes
|What:||From the Laboratory to Leadership|
9am – 5pm, each session
March 16, March 30, April 13, April 27
|Where:||HCP/CLSA Event Center
250 East Grand Avenue, Suite 26
South San Francisco, CA 94080
The program includes company and industry relevant case studies, practical and engaging exercises, down-loadable support tools for each session, and a manual designed to personalize the training for each participant. Click here to access the program syllabus.
Sessions are limited to twenty participants. Enroll today!
Questions or More Information: Tiffany Rapp (858) 454-6540 ext. 200; Tiffany@theleadershipedge.com.