Reimagining Life Sciences R&D During COVID-19 and Beyond
Online - 9a EDT
9:00am - 10:00am
For many life science leaders today, reimagining the way R&D work is done during COVID-19 and adapting operations for the ‘new normal’ is taking top priority. Join us for this live webinar to see how leading-edge life science companies are reimagining the future of R&D work.
Join this webinar to:
• Hear scientific leads at uniQure and Technical University of Denmark (DTU) discuss their vision for the future of R&D.
• Find out how others are adapting to R&D challenges presented by COVID-19.
• Discover best practices for elevating virtual R&D collaboration.
• Learn how to quickly scale projects while working remotely.
• See a live demonstration of the Benchling platform.
P.S. Even if you can’t join live, register today and we’ll send you the recording to watch at your convenience.
Benchling is a unified cloud platform for scientist productivity, sample tracking, process management, and analytics in life sciences R&D. This webinar is relevant for those who don’t yet use Benchling and looking to learn more.
Contact: Stella Howard
Contact Email: email@example.com