CLSA has partnered with Springer Nature to offer member companies discounted introductory pricing on institutional subscriptions to scientific ebooks, journals and databases. Springer Nature is the world’s largest and most influential publisher of scientific & technical books, journals, databases, and open research. Subscriptions to our online library & databases support technical learning and research at companies of all sizes in the Life Sciences Industry, including pharma, biotechnology, medical device, software, agricultural and chemical manufacturing.
AdisInsight is a database for drug research and development, disease treatment, and decision making, based on trusted, scientifically-sound data that is curated and summarized by a team of scientists.
CLSA members will receive a discount between 25% and 50% to eligible Springer Nature products.
- Discounted introductory pricing to Springer Nature online subscriptions for companies of all sizes
- Dedicated account management in partnership with CLSA, including usage monitoring and virtual platform trainings
- Stay copyright compliant by signing on with a licensing agreement, which grants fair business use of our articles and content
- Exclusive invitations to thought-leadership events hosted by Springer Nature
- Free access to content features on relevant industry topics, specially selected for you by Springer Nature editorial staff
To learn more about Springer Nature and other cost savings opportunities, please provide the following information and select from the partner list below.