CLSA has partnered with Springer Nature to offer member companies discounted introductory pricing on institutional subscriptions to scientific ebooks, journals and databases. Springer Nature is the world’s largest and most influential publisher of scientific & technical books, journals, databases, and open research. Subscriptions to our online library & databases support technical learning and research at companies of all sizes in the Life Sciences Industry, including pharma, biotechnology, medical device, software, agricultural and chemical manufacturing. CLSA members will receive a discount between 25% and 50% to eligible Springer Nature products.
- Discounted introductory pricing to Springer Nature online subscriptions for companies of all sizes
- Dedicated account management in partnership with CLSA, including usage monitoring and virtual platform trainings
- Stay copyright compliant by signing on with a licensing agreement, which grants fair business use of our articles and content
- Exclusive invitations to thought-leadership events hosted by Springer Nature
- Free access to content features on relevant industry topics, specially selected for you by Springer Nature editorial staff
To schedule an appointment with a Springer Nature representative, contact Christina Sontag, email: Christina.email@example.com and identify yourself as a CLSA Member. General information about Springer Nature can be found at www.springernature.com.