The Great Debate: Debt vs. Equity
1:00pm - 2:15pm
How can entrepreneurs access the capital that’s so vital to sustaining and accelerating growth, while doing what’s right for their company?
Entrepreneurs understand the potential of their technology and that capital is needed in order to make an impact. However, not all businesses have the same needs at the same time. Financial stress can arise from many sources both predictable and unexpected. In fact, almost all businesses need a cash reserve at some point. Is your company prepared?
Speaking from experience this panel of experts will explore:
– The pros and cons of equity vs debt capital
– How to minimize dilution of equity
– Ways to extend your cash runway
– How debt vs equity can impact your valuation
– What to look for in an equity and debt provider
– And more…
– Ben Johnson | Head of Early Stage Life Science | Silicon Valley Bank
– Cyriac Roeding | Co-founder and CEO | Earli
– Jackie Spencer | Managing Director | Silicon Valley Bank
– Asish K. Xavier, Ph.D. | Vice President, Venture Investments | Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JJDC, Inc.
AGENDA (Pacific Time Zone)
– 1:00PM – 1:10PM PT | Welcome Remarks
– 1:10PM – 2:00PM PT | The Great Debate Panel Discussion
– 2:00PM – 2:15PM PT | Audience Q&A
Complimentary. Registration closes on October 8th at 10:00 am PT.
Contact: Ro Rabanillo
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org