Lunch & Learn – Tips for Creating, Maintaining, and Enforcing Life Sciences Trade Secrets.
In the wake of the courts narrowing the scope of “patent eligible” subject matter in a wide range of technologies (e.g., Prometheus, Myriad Genetics) stakeholders are wisely focusing on how to efficiently and effectively protect their intellectual property through reliance on trade secret protection. It’s not only strategically prudent but increasingly critical to keeping pace with innovation.
We will explore:
- Best practices for creating and maintaining trade secrets (bearing in mind recent developments in case law and federal legislative activity)
- The interplay between patents and trade secrets
- Common issues arising in trade secret enforcement, all of which can be particularly challenging in the highly regulated environment in which life sciences companies operate
BayBio Lunch & Learn:
July 24, 2014
HCP/BayBio Event Center
South San Francisco, CA 94080
|Attire:||Business Attire Suggested|
- Early registration is highly advised as space is limited and there will be no on-site registration
- Late arrivals will not be admitted after 11:30AM
- Pre-registered attendees will receive an immediate receipt/confirmation after submission
- Please print this receipt/confirmation and bring it with you to receive your conference credentials
- Photo ID (driver’s license or passport) will be required at check-in
- All sales are final
Please mail your event-related questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us via phone: 650-871-3257.