|WEBINAR| Transform the Way You Aggregate, Analyze and Share Product-Process Data
8:00am - 8:30am
Many biopharma developers and manufacturers spend precious time and money using highly skilled resources to gather product and process data from paper records, spreadsheets, and disparate digital systems. This can present issues including inefficient use of resources, breakdown in data integrity and delayed analytics and reporting. These can be compounded by the use of third parties such as CMOs/CDMOs, QC testing houses and logistics companies that have their own data systems.
Skyland PIMS® data collaboration platform manages critical manufacturing and quality product-process data. It serves as an easy-to-use, validatable data hub and persistent knowledge base for life science organizations of all sizes producing clinical and commercial products.
Webinar attendees will see Skyland PIMS software in action and gain valuable insights captured from current PIMS customers. We’ll demonstrate how to:
• Speed the analysis of product-process data to support control strategy development, process development, batch analysis, trending and continuous process verification
• Securely capture and share data across internal and external sites, including CMOs and CDMOs
• Increase data integrity and gain better visibility into process performance
• Confidently meet 21 CFR Part 11 compliance and validation guidelines
• Accelerate onboarding, tech transfer and commercial release
• Realize low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Contact: Christina Wasik
Contact Phone: 7207738802
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org